Apo-Ipravent | Apo-Ipravent Aqueous Nasal Spray (Ipratropium bromide) - 0.03% (30mL)
|Colds or a runny nose
Apo-Ipravent Aqueous is a nasal spray used to relieve the symptoms of colds or allergies such as a runny nose, blocked nose or the feeling of congestion. This bottle contains 345 metered doses.
Dosage and administration
Always use as directed by your physician or following the advice printed on the packaging as closely as possible.
The frequency of use will depend on your response to therapy and the exact condition you are using this spray for.
Typically you will be advised to administer 2 sprays up each nostril between 2 and 4 times a day at evenly spaced intervals.
Inform your physician if you experience any of the following side effects and they begin to bother or worry you.
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
- Nasal congestion or irritation
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following more severe adverse effects.
- Eye pains
- Urination pains or difficulties
- Changes to your heartbeat
- A tight chest
- Changes to your vision
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction such as skin rashes, hives, swelling, and difficulty breathing
Before you use Apo-Ipravent nasal spray always ensure your physician is aware if any of the following apply to you.
- You are pregnant or planning to conceive a baby
- You are breastfeeding
- You have any allergies to any substances
- You are using any other forms of medication
- You have any other health conditions or illnesses especially if related to your eyes, prostate, or urination