Thyronorm (Thyroxine Sodium) helps patients with under active thyroids, it can treat a variety of thyroid related disorders such cancer of the thyroid, thyroid nodules, thyroiditis, as well of some kinds of goiters. It does this by synthetically replacing the hormones that are missing, hormones which should normally be produced by the thyroid gland.
Dosage & Administration
Correct dosage and administration is highly dependent on the individual patient, their medical history, what other medicines they use and the results, and the exact condition which is being treatet. Always use Thyronorm (Thyroxine Sodium) strictly as advised by your physician.
Your physician may ask you to take your dose 30 to 60 minutes before breakfast or the first meal of your day.
For best results you are advised to take your dose at the same time(s) each day.
Call your physician straight away if you suffer any side effects while using Thyronorm (Thyroxine Sodium). Below are a list of possible side effects:
- Temporary hairloss
- Abnormal Sweating
- Increased sensitivity to heat
- Nervousness or mood swings
- Feeling tired
- Shakes or tremor
- Shortness of breath or labored breathing
- Painful chest
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Fluid retention or swelling in the limbs
You should tell your physician if any of these below conditions apply to you;
- You are pregnancy, planning pregnancy, or are breastfeeding
- You have any allergies
- You consume any other drugs, supplements, vitamins, or alcohol and/or tobacco
- You have or have had thyrotoxicosis, troubled adrenal gland function, heart disease, coronary artery disease, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure or diabetes
- You have any surgery planned
Delivery Time: 7-14 Days